Saturday, April 10, 2010

a lovely stroll downtown...

 I always have fun walking down pikes place market, and the surrounding area. I think I feel more at home in a big city with a fresh attitude. I also really enjoy being by the water. It is so beautiful. And I love almost everything about the market. The fresh fruits and vegetables, the yummy bakeries and mom.&.pop restaurants, and lots and lots of fresh cut flowers.. I would seriously consider taking the time to drive down every week to do my grocery shopping at the market - that is, if it didn't cost and arm and a leg to park downtown.

But, we had a great time our day downtown, so please enjoy our picture book of adventure -















2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I can't wait to come and see all those amazing sites with you and that adorable little miss schmutz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pike Place Market when we went... hopefully we can go out there when (if) I come out in a few weeks!!

    Btw, I love the new look of your post!

    ReplyDelete