Thursday, April 15, 2010

it was a beautiful easter morning...

 ... wasn't it? I think no matter where anyone was in the world, it was beautiful. The weeks before had seemed a little hectic and a bit overwhelming. I had found myself far behind where I wanted to be for Easter.

 But yet, with a little bit of last minute dinner planning, a quick candy stop at target, and the forgotten "white" eggs bought just in time - Easter turned out relatively peaceful and full of warmth.

 I would like to say our Easter was so peaceful because of General Conference {how wonderful it was!} or I would like to say our Easter was wonderful because we didn't make a big deal about the easter bunny or presents and such; and we, unknowingly, kept it very simple. I think our Easter was perfect because it was a little bit of both, and, of the fact, that we were able to celebrate the holiday as a little family (other than the yummy dinner).

 The whole weekend was wonderful, peaceful, moving, and uneventful. I wish more weekends could be so good...

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that your easter was so good! Those pictures are really soft looking and beautiful.

    {Side note: I LOVE the flower in Ashlyn's hair... did you make that? That's the kind I'm wanting to make Megs}

    ReplyDelete