Thursday, March 11, 2010

..add your own title here...

 so I wasn't sure what pictures I could share this week. It seems like we haven't been doing much, other than what has to get done.. and lets face it.. that just isn't fun at all. But then, while I was cleaning off my all-to-full camera memory card, I ran into these pictures and realized I never blogged about them.

 The reason I even have these pictures is that... one morning a few weeks ago, Ashlyn and I were playing with her hair bows. She was trying her hardest to clip them onto her babydoll, but they just weren't clipping into the plastic molded hair. So I proceeded to show her why the elastic hairband was invented; what a success. We continued to clip different bows and such onto the doll's hairband.

Well, then my little miss schmutz decided she needed a hairband. During the process of putting the little yellow band around her head, I discovered that her curly curly hair was finally long enough to tuck the elastic behind. I tried, in vain, to get a picture of the back of her hair to show, but I guess the pictures above are cute enough.



 After little miss schmutz had gotten dolled up for the day, she decided to take her little people shopping.. what a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment