Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dance Recital


Ashlyn loved her first dance class! She is excited to go every week and dance with her "friends".


She was a little shy to have Jake and I there for the recital day, but she soon warmed up and did a fantastic job dancing.


Ashlyn was very good at pointing her adorable little toes, stretching her legs, and...


...getting her wiggles out!


One of Ashlyn's favorite dance games was to play ballet fairies who go and awake the sleeping ballet princesses.


Ashlyn did a great job with her little solo dance.  I love to watch her move to the music, she's got some great natural rhythm...


...and an amazing amount of grace for a 3 year old. I love my sweet little ballerina!


We especially thought it was special that Jake was able to come. Our little girl loves her daddy!

I can't wait for the next recital!

2 comments:

  1. OH...how cute! I want to watch her dance recital. Can you film the next one if we can't make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete