Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whats for dinner?

One night, back in January, I was busily preparing dinner. And, like usual, little miss schmutz is quite a nuisance while I am cooking. Not that she doesn't like cooking, but that it usually is the time of day where she has just gotten up from her nap and is starving.. like deathly starving if you were to ask her. She inherits this little extremely-cranky-when-hungry tidbit from her father.. not me.

So my early evenings go as follows: 1. I start cooking dinner.. 2. Ashlyn wakes up.. 3. Ashlyn cries, fights and screams because she is hungry before dinner is ready.. 4. I grab something out of the fridge to stuff up the terrifyingly loud little mouth.. 5. she eats as much as she wants.. 6. and (you guessed it) she never eats dinner.

so whats for dinner at your house tonight? For us? That night.. it was blueberries.


1 comment:

  1. LOL! The same exact thing happens at our house every evening x2 =). Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete