Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sledding & leavensworth


The day before Christmas Eve, we were fortunate enough to be invited out for a wonderful day of sledding, and an evening full of fun at Leavensworth. We hadn't done either in Washington, so it was a wonderful experience.

The sledding was beautiful! But, I had decided to leave my camera in the "safe" car while we went, so I didn't get any pictures {mistake!}. Ashlyn loved going down the little hill with Katelyn.. it was so cute!


But, I did pull my camera out for the evening in Leavensworth. But was trying so hard to figure out settings, that I hardly got any good pictures... even though I do like the {above} picture of Jake. Just reminds me how stubborn he is - He wouldn't turn into the light so I could get a better picture.. he just stood there and waited for me to be done.



We had a delicious dinner, and then walked a couple blocks to a live outdoor nativiy. It was a bit chilly by the end, but it was a good experience.. one we hope to do again next year!


1 comment:

  1. That was a blast! We are talking about going sledding again sometime soon. Do you want to come?

    ReplyDelete