Sunday, October 31, 2010

trick or treat...


what a wonderful halloween! It was very low key, and not very eventful, which made it wonderful. Like I said in my post before, Jake has been very busy, and Ashlyn and I haven't taken the time to do much without him.

So all we ended up doing to celebrate was attend our ward party, and watch some spooky movies. Our ward party started out with a bang - one of the haunted rooms had a smoke machine... ended up setting off the smoke detectors and the fire department came and crashed the party for a while.

Ashlyn had a wonderful time. She enjoyed the corn bread and chili dinner (without the chili), the children's parade, and the trick or treating... except for the scary dark rooms... we avoided those...


I think my little miss schmutz has already forgotten about the little bag of candy she has collected, since she hasn't asked for any of it so far today. I am just as glad that we didn't go out trick-or-treating... it has been nice and warm celebrating all indoors this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment